Commander Jane Shepard (
cmdreffingshepard) wrote2025-01-20 09:50 pm
info/permissions
PLAYER
NAME: Froda
CONTACT: PM this journal, or
frodabaggins - generally I only want to add folks on plurk that I'm actively threading with.
ACTIVE TIMES/PACE: CST timezone; most active evenings and weekends.
BRACKETS/PROSE: I can do either.
OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: I'm not interested in playing out graphic rape or torture.
CONTACT: PM this journal, or
ACTIVE TIMES/PACE: CST timezone; most active evenings and weekends.
BRACKETS/PROSE: I can do either.
OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: I'm not interested in playing out graphic rape or torture.
IN CHARACTER
PHYSICAL AFFECTION: Sure, though she'll be awkward at best unless she knows you really well.
PHYSICAL VIOLENCE: Fighting is what she does.
RELATIONSHIPS: I'm a pretty hardcore Shakarian truther, though I'm not opposed to other things with enough development. Generally I'd like to talk it out and do some threads first. I will always assume unromanced with canonmates unless we are threading in a shipping meme or have discussed it beforehand. I enjoy writing smut but am happy to fade to black if that is your preference.
PSYCHIC & PSIONIC INFORMATION: Has some Prothean nonsense in her head. Specifically, Prothean genetic memory referred to as the "Cipher" which allows her to understand some Prothean language and tech, but not much else. Also, a shit-ton of PTSD.
MAGICAL INFORMATION: Shep wouldn't call it magic, but she does have biotic abilities. It's space magic. Basically telekinesis.
MEDICAL INFORMATION: She's human but with a fair amount of cybernetics inside her body, from that time she died and got rebuilt by a terrorist organization. Long story.
OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: Slavery, child abduction/murder, etc.
PHYSICAL VIOLENCE: Fighting is what she does.
RELATIONSHIPS: I'm a pretty hardcore Shakarian truther, though I'm not opposed to other things with enough development. Generally I'd like to talk it out and do some threads first. I will always assume unromanced with canonmates unless we are threading in a shipping meme or have discussed it beforehand. I enjoy writing smut but am happy to fade to black if that is your preference.
PSYCHIC & PSIONIC INFORMATION: Has some Prothean nonsense in her head. Specifically, Prothean genetic memory referred to as the "Cipher" which allows her to understand some Prothean language and tech, but not much else. Also, a shit-ton of PTSD.
MAGICAL INFORMATION: Shep wouldn't call it magic, but she does have biotic abilities. It's space magic. Basically telekinesis.
MEDICAL INFORMATION: She's human but with a fair amount of cybernetics inside her body, from that time she died and got rebuilt by a terrorist organization. Long story.
OFFENSIVE SUBJECTS & TRIGGERS: Slavery, child abduction/murder, etc.
OUT OF CHARACTER
BACKTAGGING: Absolutely, as long as we need to.
THREADHOPPING: Generally only in texting memes/shitposts.
FOURTHWALLING: No thanks.
NOT INTERESTED IN: See above, wrt explicit rape/torture. I'm happy to thread out the repercussions of things like that, but not the things themselves.
THREADHOPPING: Generally only in texting memes/shitposts.
FOURTHWALLING: No thanks.
NOT INTERESTED IN: See above, wrt explicit rape/torture. I'm happy to thread out the repercussions of things like that, but not the things themselves.
FIRST IMPRESSIONS
VISUAL: She's a pretty normal-looking human at first glance, about 5'7", red hair, green eyes, pale skin. Attractive by human standards but not wildly stunning.
AURAL: Sounds like Jen Hale. American accent.
OLFACTORY: Usually smells like soap, sweat, and ozone (from the biotics).
DEMEANOUR: Carries herself like a soldier, wide stance, is not dainty.
AURAL: Sounds like Jen Hale. American accent.
OLFACTORY: Usually smells like soap, sweat, and ozone (from the biotics).
DEMEANOUR: Carries herself like a soldier, wide stance, is not dainty.
☆ code by kimmiserate ☆
World state/choices: Background: Colonist
Psychological profile: War hero
Reputation: Paragon
Did basically all the paragon stuff, including saving the Rachni Queen, saving the Council, did not give the Reaper tech to the Illusive Man, etc. Paragon'd the shit out of all the companions. Ashley Williams died on Virmire. Wrex survived.
